Friday 16 August 2013

August 15th, A day at the lake.


So, I write my first post on this blog. Here we go.

Yesterday, August 15th, I went with family and friends to the Laghi di Lamar, in Trentino (Italy).
I find them absolutely gorgeous. The water is green, the only smell you feel is that of the nature and you’re surrounded by woods.

Although the water was not quite hot, in fact, it was chilly .. We all did a bath as the sun was beating down, and once past the trauma of getting into the water we were fine and it was actually good to swim in it.

Laghi di Lamar
028a

On site you could lie down on the grass and eat a packed lunch, or you could go to eat at the bar.
Me, my dad, my aunt and uncle then went to go around the lake in the woods.

On the path I found a lot of butterflies (and some bees too) that I absolutely had to photograph. Among the butterflies and dragonflies (that moved too fast to be photographed), the gorgeous water and refreshing baths, I spent a wonderful day.

The beauty of imperfection
049a

069a004a

The day didn’t end at the Lake!

Towards evening we picked up our things and we went to dinner at a nice place called "Malga Brigolina."
Since we were in the mountains, there was an absolutely great view and it was full of animals such as sheep, goats, horses, cows, pigs, geese, chickens, rabbits and also dogs.

animals
127a

133aa

After having a delicious dinner and having a full stomach because of the huge plates that they served at the restaurant, we said goodbye and went home.

I recommend to go sometime, it's a really nice place, quiet and for those who love nature.

Let me know what you think, and still visit my blog to read the posts that I’m going to write soon.


Love

5 comments:

  1. Che posto meraviglioso!Le foto sono veramente belle! :)

    Only a storm in a coffee cup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille! :) fa sempre piacere sentirselo dire!

      Delete
  2. The pictures look wonderful. Especially the last one!

    Cotton Candy Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i such as this fruitful news an individual provide the within here. when i may bookmark your own webpage ALONG WITH settlement again here regularly my partner and i found other relevant article that is to be more effective You may furthermore settlement in Here:---- SEO Manager

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC